A decade after forming, the company now has over 2300+ customers across the world to whom they provide leading enterprise Cloud applications for HCM and FM.
For Workday clients and accredited partners, Focus Cloud can help you find the right candidates with the necessary skills to support you at short notice on contracts or more permanent talent solutions.
At this stage you need to create a business case for your potential system change and need advice to select the correct system to fit your goals and budget. There is the need to assign your change management team to begin the design of your change strategy, get your compliance and risk assessment in place, design your global data migration strategy, plan for your international data privacy policies and finalise your talent management strategy.
Focus deliver the following skills at your planning stage on both a permanent basis or a temporary contract:
- Programme Manager - Candidates with a track record of delivering global SaaS deployment from both a consulting background or end users.
- Functional Solutions Architect - Focus Cloud keep all our candidate’s certifications on file so that we can support your project at speed as well as meet all your compliance needs.
- Project Manager - Profiles of the last 3 projects are referenced and kept on file to verify track records.
- Business Analysts - To support the design team in running workshops.
- Vendor Certified Specialist - This depends on which modules or version of SaaS deployment.
- Change Managers
- HR Talent Management Specialist