Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Aquimedes program for Project Management

 Work with parametric price banks (including those compiled in DLLs), with multiple prices (prices for labour, materials, etc.,), and with specifications (if the price bank you are working with includes them). Includes a dictionary to quickly locate concepts based on key terms. Associates graphics to job items, chapters and unit prices.
A unit concept (labour, machinery, material, unclassified unit or unjustified job item) can have multiple prices, i.e. can contain several process which depend on the value of a parameter selected by the user. For example, a database (price bank or bill of quantities) can have the category City as a parameter, so the user can choose the desired city. Each city will have a price for each unit concept which has multiple prices.
            In Arquimedes, unit multiple prices can already be included in a database when it is opened or can be created by the user based on a simple price. Quantities can be introduced using details tables and subtables.
             Mathematical formulae can be introduced within these tables. These quantity tables can be linked in such a way that any modifications carried out in one will cause any other tables it is linked with to be automatically updated.Using this module, quantity lines can be obtained from DXF or DWG files. Quantities which can be imported include: counted amounts of elements, linear lengths, polygonal lengths, circular perimeter lengths, rectangular areas, polygonal areas, etc.

19 comments:

  1. i want to as about PM software for small construction project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this web page from my buddy who told me regarding
    this web site and now this time I am visiting this
    web site and reading very informative articles or reviews
    at this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful info particularly the last part
    :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dating apps open a planet of option to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other
    blogs? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share
    some stories/information. I know my viewers would value your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free
    to shoot me an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm
    a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with
    a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are
    so many choices out there that I'm completely confused ..

    Any tips? Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi to all, how is everything, I think every
    one is getting more from this web site, and your views are
    nice in support of new users.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there this is kind of of off topic but
    I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have
    to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted
    to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard
    in favor of his web site, because here every
    material is quality based stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very shortly this site will be famous amid all blogging visitors, due to it's fastidious articles or reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello outstanding blog! Does running a blog like this
    take a great deal of work? I've no understanding of programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow,
    if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.

    I understand this is off topic nevertheless I just needed to
    ask. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the ebook in it
    or something. I think that you just could do with a few p.c.
    to power the message house a little bit, however instead of
    that, this is great blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very rapidly this website will be famous among all blog
    visitors, due to it's nice articles or reviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am now not certain the place you're getting your information, but good
    topic. I must spend some time learning much more or figuring out more.

    Thank you for magnificent information I used to be looking for
    this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there to every one, the contents existing at this site are in fact
    remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished
    to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing in your feed and I hope
    you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My brother recommended I might like this website.
    He wwas totally right. This post actuallly made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spejt for this information!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete