Preparing taxes is something you shouldn't leave until the last moment – particularly since you have software tools to help you with it.One of these tool is Quickbooks Simple Start 2010, a complete accounting and bookkeeping solution for small businesses that meets all your basic financial needs: sales and expenses tracking, billing, invoicing, checks and more, all tax ready.You'll be able to track expenses, pay bills, print checks, create a customer and vendor address book, manage payrolls, generate reports and invoices, and create backups of all your information.The program may seem a bit complicated to use at first sight – especially if this is your first time using this kind of app – but Quickbooks Simple Start is thoroughly documented and includes tutorials and an online community where you'll surely find an answer to your questions.
Quickbooks Simple Start includes a sample company file that helps you get to grips with the program's functions and tools. The interface is well organized and quite clear, though it could be slightly improved in terms of design; sometimes, depending on the modules you open, there are large blank areas that don't look particularly nice.If you want to keep track of your business's finances and get everything ready for the tax season, Quickbooks Simple Start is an excellent choice.
Monday, June 27, 2011
- dotProject – Review
- Gantt Project – Review
- Excel Invoice Template information
- GnuCash - personal and small-business financial-accounting free software
- School Management System software
- Elohai is a free accounting software for home and small business
- Taskjuggler – Review
- Microsoft Money - Excellent money-management software
- Invoice Expert software information
- Perfect Barcode Fonts and automated Labels Designing tools