This Legal Billing program offers simple tools you need to enter time and expenses, print invoices and get paid for the work you performed without a learning curve requiring extensive training! Even share the data with others on your network! The result is a flexible billing program ideal for small law firms and for sole practitioners.
Some key features:
Billable time events can be entered manually or you can use the built-in timer to track your time spent automatically. You can also specify minimum increments, if desired!
It has a built-in address book, or for users of the popular Time & Chaos program, it can share the contacts from the Time & Chaos address book. Once a client's information is entered, you can avoid having to retype their information ever again on statements or documents. With just a click, drag and drop, you are managing your client's case and tracking your billable time!
Your information can be shared on a network without requiring any expensive server software. Multiple users can add new billable events, expenses, or enter payments, run reports or print statements, even as others are working with it at the same time.
- dotProject – Review
- Gantt Project – Review
- Excel Invoice Template information
- GnuCash - personal and small-business financial-accounting free software
- School Management System software
- Elohai is a free accounting software for home and small business
- Taskjuggler – Review
- Microsoft Money - Excellent money-management software
- Invoice Expert software information
- Perfect Barcode Fonts and automated Labels Designing tools