Building Energy Management Systems (or BEMS) are computer-based systems that help to manage, control and monitor building technical services (HVAC, lighting etc.) and the energy consumption of devices used by the building. They provide the information and the tools that building managers need both to understand the energy usage of their buildings and to control and improve their buildings’ energy performance.
Trend Energy Manager software puts you in control of your building’s environmental performance and costs. There is little or no requirement for extensive product training. It uses a simple browser interface and layout to ensure the system is intuitive and easy to learn
Trend EnergyEYE is a software application that provides a dynamic view of a building’s energy performance, allowing a building occupants and visitors to see an organisation’s commitment to improving the management of energy and its energy usage.
- dotProject – Review
- Gantt Project – Review
- Excel Invoice Template information
- GnuCash - personal and small-business financial-accounting free software
- School Management System software
- Elohai is a free accounting software for home and small business
- Taskjuggler – Review
- Microsoft Money - Excellent money-management software
- Invoice Expert software information
- Perfect Barcode Fonts and automated Labels Designing tools