Check Printing Software 2000 prints MICR checks for USA and Canadian banks from blank check stock and can also create pre-printed bank checks for accounting applications including Quicken, QuickBooks or Microsoft Money. Version 2 now supports personal and business sized checks, and best of all it is FREE.Check Printing Software 2000 is free due to sponsors who discreetly advertise within the program. If you want a version that doesn’t include advertising you can purchase Draft Creator Acceptance Software for $85.00 from their website.
You can write checks from multiple accounts which include your name and address and the financial institution’s name and address. This information is automatically entered in the check fields when you choose the account and you can enter or change text directly in the check fields. You can also enter comments associated with the check that will not be printed. Each check you create is automatically saved and the program will keep track of check numbers so you don’t accidentally use the same check number twice.
Monday, July 25, 2011
- dotProject – Review
- Gantt Project – Review
- Excel Invoice Template information
- GnuCash - personal and small-business financial-accounting free software
- School Management System software
- Elohai is a free accounting software for home and small business
- Taskjuggler – Review
- Microsoft Money - Excellent money-management software
- Invoice Expert software information
- Perfect Barcode Fonts and automated Labels Designing tools