GEUP 3D is an interactive solid geometry software for math calculation and visualization. It allows to create dynamic and general constructions/applications visually by defining math elements. GEUP 3D allows the modification of the construction visually (directly in screen) and it calculates each one of its particular cases in real time.
- Capability to apply in solid, analytical, transformational geometry.
- Capability to construct the basics geometric elements: point, line, circle, polygon(including regular polygon), polyhedron, sphere.
- It allows to modify the geometric elements dynamically, reforming very fast the construction.
- Calculate fast and precise loci (curves and surfaces).
- Geometric transformations: central symmetry, axial symmetry, translation, rotation.
- It calculates functions of construction measures, being able to use these values in any construction step.
- Capability to define parameters with visual variation.
- Dialog box to plot points.
- Construction list.
- Capability of dynamic visualization of the 3D space (rotation, zoom in/out, translation).
- Automatic selection of points.
- Capability to edit and modify the construction at any step.
- Capability to print any area of the defined plane and change the scale.
- Easy to learn and easy to use.
- Fully customizable. It includes multi-language support
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
- dotProject – Review
- Gantt Project – Review
- Excel Invoice Template information
- GnuCash - personal and small-business financial-accounting free software
- School Management System software
- Elohai is a free accounting software for home and small business
- Taskjuggler – Review
- Microsoft Money - Excellent money-management software
- Invoice Expert software information
- Perfect Barcode Fonts and automated Labels Designing tools