Having used Primavera Contract Management for 11 years, the ValleyCrest Landscape Companies benefit from accurate forecasts, robust reporting and easy subcontractor tracking. The application represents a significant upgrade over Microsoft Office, which the company had previously used, said Sandy Kayser, the administrator for Primavera Contract Management.
Overall, Kayser rated the software an 8 out of 10 and said ValleyCrest would “absolutely” upgrade to the next version of Primavera Contract Management.
The ability to open more than one project or more than one window at the same time. Some of the administration features, such as archiving and deleting projects, can only be done one project at a time instead of grouping them together. This takes a lot of time and has to be done while no other users are in the system
- dotProject – Review
- Gantt Project – Review
- Excel Invoice Template information
- GnuCash - personal and small-business financial-accounting free software
- School Management System software
- Elohai is a free accounting software for home and small business
- Taskjuggler – Review
- Microsoft Money - Excellent money-management software
- Invoice Expert software information
- Perfect Barcode Fonts and automated Labels Designing tools